AnyOption is a binary options broker service which is owned by AnyOption Payment Services Ltd. They operate from Nicosia in Cyprus.
Trade Types and Payouts
- Options+: This is a type of binary options with a fixed expiry, but which allows a resale of the option to AnyOption whether the position is in profit or not. Up to 75% is paid out on successful bets.
- The One Touch contract is a weekly expiry binary option which offers up to 400% for a successful bet.
- The Binary 0 – 100 bet type is a dynamic high speed bet in which the pricing and payout of the option changes depending on whether you are on the buy or sell side. The payout can be as low as 30% and as high as 1000%.
- The Up/Down binary options contract which has a payout of 60% to 80%, with a possible loss return of between 5% and 25%.
What bonuses can users expect to get when they sign up for a binary options trading account on AnyOption? There is just one: the account opening bonus given the first time an account is funded.
Assets Traded on AnyOption
A review of this platform shows that the listed assets available for trading binary options are:
- Commodities: Crude oil, copper, gold, silver.
- Currencies: EURUSD, AUDUSD and USDJPY (available on a 24-hour basis). Others are GBPUSD, USDCHF, EURJPY, GBPJPY, EURGBP and NZDUSD.
- Stocks: AIG, Amazon, Apple, BIDU, Bank of America, BP, Check Point, Citi Group ExxonMobil, Facebook, FIAT, France Telecom, Gazprom, Goldman Sachs, Google, HSBC Holdings, IBM, JP Morgan Chase, Leumi, Petrobras, Pfizer, Rio Tinto, S.Bank India, Sberbank, SINA Corporation, Silver Wheaton, TATA, Telefonica, Tesco, Turkcell, ANZ Bank, CPIC Group, Mitsubishi, Vodafone, UBS.
- Indices: Dow Jones, Nasdaq, S&P500, VIX, CAC40, DAX, FTSE100, FTSE MIB, FTSE IT All-Share, IBEX35, MDAX, PSI20, RTS, TECDAX, IPC, Bombay 30, Hang Seng, KLSE, KOSPI, Nikkei 225, ASX200, SSE180, Straits Times,TOPIX500, Tel Aviv 25.
Special Trading Tools
One of the special trading tools on AnyOption is access to mobile binary options trading facilities using the iPhone and Android devices. This gives traders the ability to make money on the go. The mobile trade software has received more than a good review on many sites. Not many brokers can boast of this.
The minimum transaction amount is $100. The transaction methods for AnyOption broker trading are:
- Bank wires: Most brokers in the market offer this payment method as the one that can be accessed by most international users. A broker such as AnyOption is not an exception.
- Credit/Debit cards: Inflows are processed instantly while withdrawals are processed in 2-3 working days.After a review of a scanned copy of the front and back of the card to be used (with all except the last 4 digits of the card number covered), the card can be used forever.
- Skrill can be used for third party credit card processing and e-payments.
- Ukash: This is an online payment method.
- CashU: This is an e-wallet option available to a few countries.
The exact method depositing or withdrawing money is country-specific. As is the custom with most brokers, only one free withdrawal a month is allowed; extra withdrawals are charged $30 or the equivalent in Euros and GBP.
Here are details of how the customer support on AnyOption can be reached:
- Live chat
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: +44-20-80997262